When you complete a PAT training course, you will have mastered both manual and theoretical aspects of PAT testing. Here are 10 reasons why it’s a good idea for you to enrol in a PAT Testing training course…
- Learn how to successfully determine equipment classification (Class 1 ,2 & 3)
- Familiarise yourself with specific PAT tester & PAT Testing software you own.
- Learn about good housekeeping and equipment safety procedures in general, and how these interact with PAT Testing.
- Get the chance to couple theoretical PAT Testing instruction with hands-on product training.
- Learn about potential damage that could be caused if conducting a incorrect test particularly on electronic or sensitive equipment.
- Learn how to determine specific test frequency for in-house PAT Testing.
- Avail of technical support offered by your training organisation.
- Receive certification of competency
- Build your own level of confidence when handling your PAT Testers and carrying out PAT Testing in the field.
- Increase your business’ competitiveness
If you are interested in attending a PAT Test Course to learn from an expert on a one-to-one level, take a look at our PAT training courses. PAT Test Courses can be carried out the comfort of your office, or at our premises. Courses can be booked as group booking or individual sessions.
Take a look at our range of PAT Testers from leading manufacturers Megger, Seaward and Fluke.