The Megger PAT 100 series are affordable and easy to use PAT Testers. Simple and rugged construction plus small size factor make them very handy in operation.
Hand-held battery operated portable appliance tester
The PAT100 series of hand-held portable appliance testers enable simple, fast safety testing in all environments including offices, shops and business units. It is ideally suited to training organisations, easy to learn to use, tough and reliable yet with full functionality.
With rubber armoured cases and fitted with hardened, scratch proof glass, the PAT100s are exceptionally tough instruments, well able to cope with the treatment they will encounter on site or in the van. They are the perfect tester to carry just in case your customers ask “Could you just test…”
There are 3 testers in the range:
PAT150R is a rechargeable version of the PAT150.
Megger PAT150R Features
- Simple tick or cross, pass or fail indication plus measurement
- Tough, rubber armoured with built-in front cover, hardened, scratch-proof display window
- Includes 250 V insulation and leakage testing for safe IT testing and surge protected devices
- Testing portable and fixed electrical equipment
- 10 mA and 30 mA portable RCD lead testing
- Adjustable PASS test limits
- Substitute and mains powered leakage testing
- Battery powered with rechargeable options
PAT Testing packages can be tailored to your specific needs. Please contact us with your requirements, we’re here to help.
Our superior customer support is one of the reasons that we consider ourselves a leader in our field. When you purchase a PAT Tester or receive PAT Training from us, you can feel safe in the knowledge that you have access to our expert advice and support when you need it.
Megger PAT150R Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Megger PAT150R please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
Megger PAT150R User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the Megger PAT150R User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.