The Rigel 288+ electrical safety analyser
The Rigel 288+ is the world’s smallest handheld medical electrical safety tester to combine the features of an automatic / manual tester with data logging and asset management capability.
The Rigel 288+ electrical safety analyzer offers an accurate and fast solution for meeting international and local safety standards, including: IEC/EN 62353, AAMI/IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC 61010, NFPA-99, AS/NZ 3551
Why buy the Rigel 288+?
> The 288+ is available in several different plug and socket types
> A light, handheld design with battery operation gives you the freedom to move around.
> Predefined and custom test routines make testing more efficient and dependable
- Rigel 288+ Single Patient Applied Test Lead | SKU: 331A953
- Rigel 288+ Carry Case | SKU: 370A983
- Rigel 288+ RS232 Download Cable | SKU: 331A952
- Rigel Patient Applied Parts Adaptors (X 10) | SKU: 298A678
- Rigel Patient Applied Parts Module | SKU: 331A680
- Rigel Plus-R Universal SPO Simulator Finger |SKU: 339A910
- Rigel Medical Asset Management Software Med-eBase | SKU: 383A910
Please contact us with your requirements, we’re here to help.
The Rigel 288+ electrical safety analyser Datasheet
For additional technical details about the The Rigel 288+ electrical safety analyser please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
The Rigel 288+ electrical safety analyser User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the The Rigel 288+ electrical safety analyser User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.